Commercial & Industrial Thermal Imaging
0.00/5 - 0 votes
Napier, Hawkes Bay, North Island
We utilise the latest thermal imaging technology for the early detection of residential building problems.
Our non-intrusive technology can detect:
- Electrical faults
- Predictive maintenance
- Insurance compliance
- Water leaks
- Moisture problems
- Roof leaks
- Insulation failures
- Heat loss and gain
- Coolstore efficiency
- Small motor maintenance
- Why Use Thermal Imaging
Why Use Thermal Imaging?
Do you experience any of the following problems?
- Can you locate your electrical faults before they cause a failure?
- Do you know how serious the problem is before it fails?
- Are you scheduling your repairs or fighting to fix unforeseen failures?
- Are the parts you require immediately available?
- Are you prepared for an unexpected failure?
- Are you able to reduce your unscheduled downtime?
- Can you plan your next maintenance schedule fixing known problems?
If you’ve answered NO to any of these questions, then you should consider a regular thermal scan as part of your preventative maintenance program.
Scheduled monitoring of your systems will help you reduce operational downtime.
Major component temperatures are compared and monitored with the results from our previous visits. By observing the changes it is possible to predict failures and implement corrective measures before the failure occurs.
Views : 108